Recipe: Delicious My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free)

May 23, 2021 arghy yansyah 0 Comments

My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free).

My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free) My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free) highly diverse and have ideal sense that unique. Some types of My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free) recipes are also enough simple to process and dont take lengthy. Even though not everybody likes My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free) food, now few people are getting attached and like the various My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free) foods available. This could be visible than the number of restaurants that supply My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free) as one of the serving. You can cook My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free)

  1. Prepare 1 lb of penne noodles.
  2. You need 1/2 lb of bacon.
  3. It's 1/2 lb of chicken breast.
  4. You need 3 stick of butter.
  5. It's 1/4 cup of milk.
  6. Prepare 1 pints of heavy whipping cream.
  7. You need tsp of seasoned salt.
  8. Prepare pinch of pepper.
  9. You need pinch of basil.
  10. You need pinch of garlic powder.
  11. You need of grated parmesan cheese, asiago, romano.

My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free) instructions

  1. Boil noodles, drain, set aside.
  2. If not already, cook and season chicken and bacon. Cut chicken into slices and break bacon into pieces.
  3. Melt butter down in microwave safe bowl 1 minute.
  4. In a baking casserole dish, add noodles, cream, milk, seasoning salt, pepper, melted butter chicken and bacon and mix.
  5. Bake 350°F for 15-20 minutes.
  6. Let sauce thicken 10 minutes.
  7. Serve topped with fresh grated parmasan, romano and asiago..
  8. Check my chicken-bacon Caesar wraps recipe to use up your leftover meats! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347403-chicken-bacon-caesar-wrap.

To get ingredients for production My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free) recipes is also not hard. You can easily get the main ingredients at the closest supermarket and in fact on the market. There are ample kinds of My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free) that are simple and quick to process into delicious dishes. You can constantly practice this My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free) recipe at home, and can provide it to your children and extended family. If you want to cook another foods on our website, we prepare various types of food recipes which are of course very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: